STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

GPU2D hangup on STM32H7S78-DK

Hello,I am experimenting on a STM32H7S78-DK board with a custom UI.Sometimes the board looks like frozen and inspecting with the debugger I always find that the core is running, but GUITask is waiting for nema semaphore.The call originates from nema_...

STM 32 Touch GFX SD card

I need to read data from SD card and then send them via uart in STM32f7 discovery kit. so I did the initial setting such as open the text file using fatfs and then inside a while loop I read the data. but I need to execute that when I press fetch but...

Drawing a circle in a chess board

Hi!I want to ask a question about designing a chess game such as Gomoku using TouchGFX. As far as I know, I need to put two chesses in every single spot and set them as invisible. When user clicks, then set them to visible. However, this is a very te...

ZZY by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos