STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 184819 - [MP25] Major differences in the ST Boards Device Trees bet...

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

STM32CubeIDE generates high CPU load (Win7)

Hi,I installed STM32CubeIDE (Version: 1.1.0, Build: 4551_20191014-1140 (UTC)) on my laptop (Win7, 64bit). The installation path is "C:\tools\ST\STM32CubeIDE_1.1.0\STM32CubeIDE" As soon as I start the IDE the CPU load on my laptop the CPU load goes up...

headless-build JVM terminated

First of all, I want to ask whether my use case is achievable with headless-build:I want to build my project (with frequently changing files and directories) from terminal[In Terminal]: [Project]/Release: make -j12 allWhen I change some source files ...

S_L by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update Site issue on STM32CubeIDE

Hello support team ,i have tried to Update Stm32CubeIDE on update sitehttp://sw-center.st.com/stm32cubeide/updatesite1i have a systematic issueAn error occurred while collecting items to be installedsession context was:(profile=STM32CubeIDE, phase=or...

I cannot add the ~ character in C or C ++ code editor.

Hello.I am having a problem with the code editor. Under Windows 10 (French), I cannot add the ~ character in C or C ++ code. My only solution is to copy paste this symbol which is displayed in all the other code editors (VS, VSC, ...). I am using cub...

FFRAN.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The UART logs can't be shown on putty correctly

Hi,​I'm a newbie of ST chipset, and just got the STM3241G-EVAL board recently. When I'm trying the example code related to UART, "UART_Hypertermial_it", which can be downloaded with STM32CubeIDE, unfortunately the output from UART can't be shown corr...

XLei.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removal of unused code from project

Hi All,I'm putting together a project that will use the XCube Cellular and Azure Expansion pack.I'm sure there are >100 files that are not used by my project in the above expansion packs.How can I easily determine and remove unwanted files?Thanks,Ne...

NW27 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos