STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The CubeMX/CubeIDE login issue is resolved

Hello CubeMX/CubeIDE users.  From the time period of May 14 to May 17, 2024, some users have faced issues when connecting to the ST network while using CubeMX or CubeIDE.Some examples were issues downloading firmware packages using STM32CubeMX and ST...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

Fault input for HRTIM is configured as output?

Hi, I am working with the HRTIM in the STM32G474 Nucleo and trying to configure the fault input to reset the outputs.When I see in the GPIO config of the HRTIM in the STM32CubeIDE I see that the fault input pin HRTIM_FLT1 is configured as Alternate F...

DKuro.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SWV Debug Config, please help

HelloI was trying to get SWV trace in STM32 CUBE IDE working but it never works.Originally I thought F303K8 is missing SWO connection so I got a new F411RE board but it sill won't work. Can someone help me please? Many thanks!!My Board: F411RE @100Mh...

JHuan.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fault input for HRTIM is configured as output??

Hi, I am working with the HRTIM in the STM32G474 Nucleo and trying to configure the fault input to reset the outputs.When I see in the GPIO config of the HRTIM in the STM32CubeIDE I see that the fault input pin HRTIM_FLT1 is configured as Alternate ...

DKuro.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange bug when updating Cube IDE on Mac to 1.3.1

When I update Cube IDE on my Mac to 1.3.1 using the built in updater, it first seems to work fine, although it keeps displaying V1.3.0. I can continue with my work, but when I leave Cube IDE and launch it again, it crashes, reporting it cannot find s...

herbert by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos