STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

how to use a string (class) in ST32 Cpp code

hello everyoneI'm trying to use a string type (string class not char pointer or array) in my codeI have a lot of string messages in my program and a string class can help a lotI see how arduino did it in their IDE, their string class is good, I think...

MBany.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

PWM Combined 3 Phase Mode, ADC Trigger Problem

Hey,1- I started 6 PWM Complementary mode and also added Channel 5 No output to trigger interrupt using it.2 -Interrupt called TIM1_TRG_COM_TIM17_IRQHandler3-There no running on interrupt I put a LED in interrupt but no action.So my all settings foll...

EDuat.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debugging in STM32CubeIDE

Hello,I am working on a project where I have created several of my own files (.h and .cpp) but I am having issues with undefined reference to certain functions. I cannot solve this issue while having the files separated, but I was wondering if it is ...

MCrew.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem mounting SDCard on STM32h745 using HAL

Hi, I'm having some issues mounting my SDCARD on my board. I'm trying to write data to the SD card using SDIO 4-Wire and I'm using a STM32h745 Nucleo board with a Waveshare Adapter but so far, I've been unsuccessful in getting the SD card initialised...

JArap.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo-F070RB USB HID mouse not enumerating

Hi,I'm trying to get the example from the stm32 USB traing video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MJJwDKsKsc&t=884s to work using STM32CubeIDE and the Nucleo-F070RB dev board.Everything compiles fine and I get no error when running it, but I can't ge...

MHamb.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Variable Substitution in Debug Configuration

In Codewarrior 11.x under the debug configuration C/C++ Application section I can enter "${BuildLocation}/PE-15B00.elf" and that debug configuration is used for all my different build configurations. In STM32CubeIDE, when I try to use variables in ...