STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this minor release: Fixed issue when install OpenSTLinux MP2 plugin from OpenSTLinux r...

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! New ST32MX prjoject goes straight to HardFault_Handler

Hi All,I have created a new ST32IDE/ST32MX project for controller STM32G473CET6-01 at my own PCB.USART, CRC and FREERTOS is added .This project compiles fine, but the moment i press the debug button ,it goes straight to void HardFault_Handler(void) ?...

0693W000007EZPqQAO.png
sde c.1 by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE + FreeRTOS + newlib = HardFault!

STM32CubeIDE + FreeRTOS crashes newlib nano calls in multithread environment with sprintf("%f"). Any strtok, sprintf and other malloc calls crashes. Also USB-LL malloc calls in ISRs are not good either.newlib reentrant doesn't helpnadler solution fro...

RaJa by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE and UHD/4k screen

Hello,I know that these questions are far too easy for this forum, but a few days ago I destroyed all of the IDE settings several times when I tried to change these settings.First of all, the platform and environment used: Ubuntu Linux 20.04.2 and th...

I have a problem with USB working properly - USB CDC (Virtual Com Port) with CubeMX HAL after disconnecting the USB cable and connecting again.

HelloI have a problem with USB working properly - USB CDC (Virtual Com Port) with CubeMX HAL after disconnecting the USB cable and connecting again.For the test I created a project similar to the one presented here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A...