STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! What is the sprintf format for a uint64_t? %llu prints as "lu" (Just the characters, no number) Is there something special library I have to turn on? Like with floats?

Here is the code: if (constx8 == 0) // calculate constants one time. { uint64_t num = (((uint64_t)(((uint32_t)(R21 + R22))) * VREFINT_CAL_VREF) * (*VREFINT_CAL_ADDR)) << 8; uint32_t denom = (uint32_t)4095 * R22; constx8 = (uint32_t)(num / deno...

KiptonM by Lead
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debug issue at start up on STM32L4

Hi, I am using a STM32L4R9ZI programming by STLINK-V3MINI on STM32CubeIde. Once I launch for debug, I get always this message:"Break at address "0x1fff163e" with no debug information available, or outside of program code." Code application does not s...

lukin by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating an Executable with STM32CubeIDE

I am programming a microcontroller that will be in space flight. Currently to test the device we send the firmware to the board using something like the STM32CubeIDE or the stlink software. This works for now and allows us to run our code, but in fli...

JKing.8 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Debug configuration for SWV Viewer is grayed out

I want to follow the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg_GLvLHM1o&ab_channel=STMicroelectronics) to set up the SWV Viewer, but I am not able to configure the debug configuration, as it is grayed out (like in the picture) and then also the confi...

0693W00000QLk4UQAT.png
TKleg.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! relative and absolute paths in STM32CubeIDE

We're working on a projekt with different µC and some so called "Common-Modules".These commons are located side by side our projects and shall simply been linked to these. All this could be done, but on building the project, we noticed, that no modul...

K2R by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos