STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this minor release: Fixed issue when install OpenSTLinux MP2 plugin from OpenSTLinux r...

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Live Expressions showing unexpected value

Took me a while to find this, I hope it helps others.Running STM32CubeIDE v1.11.2. I noticed suddenly my variables values under Live Expressions were showing garbage. After a bit of investigation, I found I had to pad my structs to be 4 byte aligned....

HMcKi by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

compilation error after update to V 1.13.0

Since the latest update to STM32Cube V 1.13.0 I get an error during compilation of sysmem.c:error: unknown type name 'caddr_t'The reason seems to be a missing path to sys/types.h. At least adding#include <sys/types.h>to my code solves the problem.But...

Hoffart by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problems with the GCC from STM32CubeIDE version 1.13.2

So.... On October 31, more than 3 month after, the last version 1.13.2 as not been updated and the problem is still present. Seriously ST, this is not professional at all! Could you test the version you are releasing!! And provide fast correction whe...

ANauz.1 by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos