STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! RTOS use Taskhandle in other .c file

Hello guys,i try to use RTOS with my STM32H723, but i have some trouble with the RTOS Tasks and the proper definition of the task.As an example i want to push the blue button on my Nucleo board, which triggers an Interrupt, which executes a RTOS Task...

DeBa92 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Failed to start GBD server

Hi everyone, I'm working with the STM32H747i-Disco, had several projects working just fine, then I tried to load the example project FatFs_uSD to the board, it didn't work and after that I keep getting the error: Failed to start GBD Server. Any Idea ...

GDB server.jpg
JuanBT by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GCC Linker script sections

How to put all code from one file in one linker section?I'm using Cubeide with gccThe following functionality should work but it doesn't for some reason, can anyone help here?It shall be possible to group functions in a section based on some filters....

Resolved! What is ltrans.o in .text section?

I am using STM32Cube IDE to build for the STM32F030. The MCU we are using has 16 KB flash, and we are looking for ways to reduce the build size to get it to fit. In the process of looking at module build sizes, I noticed the following at the start of...

JD1800 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32 I2C Busy Error

I2C was used in stm32, butIn the picture below, I am using the Write and Read functions, but the error message “busy” appears. Is there a way to resolve this?I'll post pictures and code together.  

Error busy.PNG Main.PNG

Including HAL and LL drivers as a reference

Hello,I need to create two projects, under a common root, that shares user files and HAL drivers.The project tree look like this:\Inc\Src\Startup\Drivers\Project1\Project2So I started to create an empty STM32 project.Then I have added the necessary p...

CTabo1_0-1694012946755.png CTabo1_1-1694012993667.png
CTabo.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! “STM32CubeIDE�? is damaged and can’t be opened

Hi!I am trying to install the IDE on my macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), after completing the installation when trying to open it it gives the message: ' “STM32CubeIDE�? is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash. 'I tried to re-downlo...

STM32CubeIDE memory view for 32-bit data

In memory view, if I have the format set to anything but a column size of 1, is there a way to flip the bytes so they appear in human-readable format?e.g. if I have a uint32_t counter with value 0x12345678, and look at it in memory window, with the v...