STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.13.1 interface becomes obsolete

When I updated STM32CubeIDE to 1.13.1, my software interface changed to this very primitive look. And, since I'm a youtuber teaching people how to program with the STM32, I've received a lot of feedback from friends that they've experienced this prob...

keysking_0-1691289501777.png

how to set CAN filter mask?

HelloI'm trying to set a filter but I can't.If I set, for example, the value 0x3 - all IDs with set bits 0 and 1 - (0x7, 0x13, 0xF, 0xF03......) pass through the filter.I guess I didn't understand this masking. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?I ...

PNova.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Errors while compiling empty project

Hi. When I create SMT32 project (I'm using NUCLEO-L476RG) and then I compiled empty project I recive same 13 errors all the time(look photo below). I really can't fix it and I can't find the solution.What I tried: Reinstall STM32CubeIDE, didn't workI...

console.png
erysv by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Load and start a programm in RAM with USB DFU

Hi,we try to load a small program to RAM area starting from address 0x20008000 with STMCubeIDE and USB DFU and select start address 0x20008000 ( In debugger we can see that program is load to 0x20008000).The download is successful, even so setting st...

clkr by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updating cube ide manually

I have internet access at my office only through a virtual machine.I'm facing an issue with updating Cube-IDE. Currently, I'm using version 1.11.0 and I want to manually update it to version 1.13.1.I've downloaded the executable file for version 1.13...

version.PNG
Pshar.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Timer Synchronization does not work.

Hello, hope this message finds you well.So, I'm on a project that requires multiple timers to generate 7 variable pulse waveforms in master/slave mode and I'm hoping to get parallel synchronization at startup, I'm using timer 1 as master, and timer 2...

JBazm.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

May I convert KEIL MDK-ARM to STM32CubeIDE?

Hi, I have some problem. anyone help me.I am not expert with STM32.I bought a STEVAL-D35R16B. it is RFID EVAULATION BOARD.I want use it. I downloaded demo firmware files.but I can not open it with STM32CubeIDE.Because it is for KEIL MDK-ARM.May I con...