STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Bluetooth module HC-05

I'm using STM32f411re to communicate with phone using HC-05 Bluetooth module, I want to turn an LED on, but this doesn't work when using UART2 but works well when using UART1, What could be the reason behind that?

PMato.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Neu build Error when using STM32CubeIDE1.15.0

Version: STM32CubeIDE1.15.0 Hallo ST community,due to the project-related reason, I need to use an old compile toolchain com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.gnu-tools-for-stm32.10.3-2021.10.win32_1.1.100.202309262110 . So I download this toolchain...

JPan.4 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

target is not responding issue

Hi,When I flash my code, I encounter the issue below. I have unplugged the cable of the board, but that didnt work.Could you please help me resolve ?  STMicroelectronics ST-LINK GDB server. Version 7.5.0Copyright (c) 2023, STMicroelectronics. All rig...

demir by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE on Windows Server 2019 for all users?

I have installed STM32CubeIDE + TouchGFX on a Windows 2019 server.It works for my account, but it does not work for other users.Question: Is it possible to install STM32CubeIDE for all users? I mean that other uses do not need to reinstall the softwa...

awiernie by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

cube-mx, xcube-ai, stm32h7 model generation.

Hello,Xcube-AI model generation. input file tflite.During model generation(Analise) i am getting error with Analyzing modelC:/Users/Yashwanth.LAPTOP-5EKATUMV/STM32Cube/Repository/Packs/STMicroelectronics/X-CUBE-AI/8.1.0/Utilities/windows/stm32ai anal...

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE build analyzer problem

Hi folks, I use latest STM32CubeIDE on Linux and noticed that build analyzer always updates "Memory Regions" tab for previous build configuration (whatever it was Debug or Release).No matter how many times I rebuild code in "Debug" configuration, the...

Lex by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

USART3 Receive interrupts issue.

Hi, I'm using the USART3 on interrupt mode with the STM32F407 chip and I cant figure out why the recive function is not working.I'm transmiting from a STM32F7 a buffer like this: "$en:X# to the F4 but this buffer never arrives when debugging. I'm sur...

ferdlf by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Headlessbuild error when using cmd to build project

When is use those command to compile my project, some error occurred,However,  When I use gui to build the same project, the result is ok. command:./stm32cubeidec.exe --launcher.suppressErrors -nosplash -data D:\Workspace\Firmware -application org.ec...

Nico4 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CureIDE can not surpress warnings

I integrated one open source software module into my project, but I found that there are a lot of warning about unused functions, so I tried to surpress that by adding "-Wunused-function" in CubeIDE, and found the configuration is correct by checking...

HXiao.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos