MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LSM303AGR: Magnetometer Interpreting values

Posted on March 20, 2018 at 18:33Hi!Fairly new to programming and embedded software in general but I'm having a problem with interpreting the values I am receiving from the magnetometer registers.I'm able to get a value between 0 and 255 for each re...

H3LIS331DL interrupt inconsistancy

Posted on March 12, 2018 at 23:50Hi,I am working on a project where we are using the H3LIS331DL accelerometer.I am trying to understand what is happening with the interrupts, because I see some inconsistant behaviour.I got the following samples samp...

LSM303AGR reading weird values

Posted on March 09, 2018 at 00:18Hey! I am using the accelerometer LSM303AGR to read some acceleration values on external interrupt. If the threshold is overcome, and interrupt will be triggered and in the ISR, I am reading the FIFO of the accelerom...

H3LIS331 Thresholds

Posted on February 21, 2017 at 18:07Hello,I am having an issue with the H3LIS331 thresholds. I have all the thresholds setup in high interrupt mode for all axis. The high pass filter is enabled, my range is 400Gs, my sample rate is 100Hz and my comm...

LIS3DH low peak to peak values (for machine vibration)

Posted on March 18, 2018 at 21:35I am using a LIS3DH to measure a machine's vibration, I understand that mems accelerometers are not usually used for this application, but nevertheless, I set up the acc to High resolution mode which gives me a bandw...

LIS344ALH Vibration Rectification

Posted on March 15, 2018 at 17:24Hello,Do you have any information about Vibration Rectification Error (VRE) on the LIS344ALH (2g setting)? Specifically, I am driving the device into saturation. During and following the saturation, I am seeing what ...