MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM6DS3 Accel-Gyro Data problem

Posted on January 25, 2018 at 11:16Hi, i am using this sensor for a while now ,and i have a problem when i use together accelerometer and gyroscope. When i use them seperately everything works great, but if use both of them and acquire data from the...

Alex Dim by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Data mismatching while Hard and soft reset

Posted on January 18, 2018 at 06:19Hello Miroslav, I have done following configuration for IIS2DH acceleromenter./////////////////////////// Sample Code ////////////////////////////////////////////////////response=LIS3DH_GetWHO_AM_I(&who_am_i); if(w...

Bluecoin microphone distances

Posted on January 24, 2018 at 11:39Hello,I have 2 questions about the microphone distance of the Bluecoin hardware.I have ordered this hardware to experiment with the microphones and the beam-forming algorithms and it works very impressive. I would ...

Marcel . by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DE12 Activity/Inactivity detection

Posted on January 22, 2018 at 17:39HelloI want to detect the movement for 10 min from an accelerometer LIS2DE12, I want to know if I can use the configuration of the interuption register or i must use a REal time counter Thanks

LSM9DS1 : How to validate IMU feature in Android

Posted on January 22, 2018 at 08:51Hi ,I am using LSM9ds1 in one of my project. The main reason for using this chip is,  it is THE one recommended for IMU feature, where all 3 sensors are in one chip.In Android 6.0 , I am getting all 3 sensors data ...

Spurious INT2 on LSM6DSMTR

Posted on January 17, 2018 at 02:13I believe I've configured my system (LSM6DSMTR connected to Nordic nRF52382 via I2C) to interrupt on INT2 when the FIFO threshold is reached.  What is happening, is that I get an interrupt when data first appears i...

LSM9DS1. DRDY_M pin

Posted on January 16, 2018 at 11:10In the datasheet say that this pin must be work(indicate moment of magnetometer new data avalaible ) automatically(without need of configuration), but it doesn't work. Why? In the http://www.st.com/resource/en/data...

can iNEMO M1 work with Nucleo board programming?

Posted on January 19, 2018 at 11:22hi everyone,i'm trying to debug my program on the iNEMO M1 but when i press the reset button to start the program the iNEMO is disconnected from the debugger and i can't talk to it anymore, so i can't see where the...

LSM6DSL: WHO AM I Value not valid.

Posted on December 05, 2017 at 22:19I want to access the LSM6DSL via SPI. And I ´m always recieving 0x40, when I read the WHO AM I register. I expect 0x6A. I am sending 0x8F to read the WHO AM I register.. Any Idea why I am not recieving the right ...