MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MotionFX blocked in MFX_MAGCALUNKNOWN state

Posted on February 23, 2018 at 16:00Hi,I'm trying to use the MotionFX library with the LSM9DS1. I can initialise the library and I start to send updates using the MotionFX_MagCal_run method then I get the params with MotionFX_MagCal_getParams but th...

Unico: no interrupt tool

​I am working with STEVAL-MKI109V3 and STEVAL-MKI180V1 (Lis3d). After finally getting the drivers and firmware etc. sorted so that the device is recognised by Unico, it seems now that Unico is not showing the complete set of tools: in particular I am...

sara h. by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with IIS2DH, sampling rate is not stable

Dear all, we have a problem with IIS2DH, in particulary the sampling rate is not the same chip by chip mounted on our PCB board. What is the issue? When we read with an oscilloscope the frequency on various board there is a shift of about 700Hz betwe...

LMont by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data storing in FIFO LIS3DSH

Hi ,I got a doubt in stream mode in LIS3DSH, if we are using stream mode , if you read the FIFO buffer when it is filled with only 20 samples of 32 ,next sample will be stored in 21 st index of buffer or 0th index of FIFO buffer ???Thanks for your s...

LPS22HΒ wrong pressure value

Hello,these days i tested the pressure sensor lps22hb,the pressure measured is 43 hpa lower than it should,that is it show 970 hpa while it should show 1013 hpa.Have to do one point calibration (OPC)?Can you help me??

GPapa.6 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DH setup for fifo and tap interrupt

Posted on February 19, 2018 at 07:51I want to use LIS2D for FIFO and tap interrupt. Its generating FIFO interrupt but I am not able to get single tap interrupt.My register settings are as below. I want my FIFO interrupt of INT1 and Tap interrupt on ...

Resolved! Lis3DH High-pass filter

Hi All. I want to configure the filter in such a way that the data in the out registers are not filtered, and the data for interrupt AOI are filtered. But I have filtered data in both the interrupt and the output registers.My settings of filter: AX_W...

lsm6dsl to catch peak shock load

Hi.We are trying to configure lsm6dsl to catch peak shock. The usecase is that the sensor should sleep until shock occurs (say above 1g on any axis), cause interrupt and have the value available in FIFO. We are using the STMems_Standard_C_drivers fro...