MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VL53L0X. What function or algorithm should I use to read the values from the sensor VL53L0X with protective glass? What parameter should I change with this?

Hello everyone! I use an obstacle detection sensor VL53L0X. I had a problem using protective glass. I use VL53L0X_API_v1.0.2.4823_externalx. When I put the glass in front of the sensor with the correct clearances, I get a strange distance. When ther...

FIFO sampling of LSM6DSL and "missing" samples

I have programmed the LSM6DSL to a sample rate ODR of 26Hz, and set the FIFO ODR to 26Hz (I've also tried much higher FIFO ODR rates). I am only sampling the accelerometer. Every second, I read the FIFO and am expecting to find 26 samples. Or, at ...

JBenn by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting sensor Tile with unicleo gui on bluetooth

Hi,I'm in charge to develop application for vibration monitoring with sensorTile.but i'm not able to connect the sensor tile with bluetooth on unicleo gui. Despite all my work, update and any thing i can do, unicleo dont want to detect the sensor. I'...

0690X0000087XPUQA2.jpg

LIS3DH wrong out value +-16g

Posted on September 28, 2016 at 12:35Hi,LIS3DH, I don't move it. Sampling rate 400 Hz, CTRL_REG2=0.+-2g full scale : (0g;0g;1g) out value+-4g full scale : (0g;0g;1g) out value+-8g full scale : (0g;0g;1g) out value+-16g full scale : (0g;0g;0,67g) out...

Resolved! Tilt angle sensor

We are looking for a sensor that can identify tilt angle with respect to gravity. I have been looking around at 3-axis accelerometers but cannot be sure if these will work as a tilt angle sensor. Please advise.NOTE: This question and answer originate...

Unable to find Test code for the LSM9S1 SPI Driver code

Hi, I am trying to integrate the STMems_Linux_Input_drivers for the LSM9DS1 into the custom kernel written by one of team members. However, I am not able to find the sample program or test program to test the drivers. My SOC is Texas Instrument TSM57...

NAhme.5 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos