MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Tilt angle sensor

We are looking for a sensor that can identify tilt angle with respect to gravity. I have been looking around at 3-axis accelerometers but cannot be sure if these will work as a tilt angle sensor. Please advise.NOTE: This question and answer originate...

Unable to find Test code for the LSM9S1 SPI Driver code

Hi, I am trying to integrate the STMems_Linux_Input_drivers for the LSM9DS1 into the custom kernel written by one of team members. However, I am not able to find the sample program or test program to test the drivers. My SOC is Texas Instrument TSM57...

NAhme.5 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DS3, any reason not to run it on 2.5VDC supply?

We're designing the LSM6DS3 into an existing product that already uses a 2V5 supply rail. The LSM6DS3's spec sheet says that running it at 2V5 is well within spec, but all of the examples refer to a 1V8 supply. Is there any reason that a 2V5 supply i...

Using STEVAL-MKI109V3 with Windows 10

Hi,I struggle to use the STEVAL-MKI109V3 board with Windows 10. The VCP serial port is detected, but the OS is unable to attach the right driver (a yellow exclamation mark is shown in the Device Explorer). Other STM32 boards with USB CDC do work fine...