MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Communication with BNO055 using STM32F4 Discovery Board

I am trying to use BNO055 with STM32F407VG discovery board. I got the API from here. In the API example file, it says just adjust the read and write functions.Here is the main code I work on. But I cannot read the acceleration data. What should I be ...

fgfg by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lsm6ds3 active/inactive event interrupt

Hi,I have a problem when develop with LSM6DS3.After config the active/inactive event to INT1, keep still, the interrupt(inactive event) will happen ,if i do not read 6-axis sensor data.When i read the 6-axis sensor data every 100ms by a timer callbac...

LIS3MDL: Understanding REBOOT and SOFT_RST

Hi,I am using the LIS3MDL in a battery powered data logging application. I would like to be able to "reset" the part, but I do not understand the difference between the REBOOT and SOFT_RST bits in CNTRL_REG2 (21h). Page 25 of the LIS3MDL data sheet ...

Nick1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DS3: What exactly does SW_RESET do?

The LSM6DS3 has two "reboot" style operations. I've read spec sheets and appnotes but can't find a clear description of one of them.BOOT (CTRL3_C bit 7) appears to freshly load the "trimming parameters", which I presume are factory values written to ...

Resolved! Movement detection with LIS2DH

Posted on January 02, 2018 at 15:59HI everybody,I'm working with the LIS2DH for a motion sensor, and I'm using the embbeded functions of motion detection for drive the state machine of my MCU.The operation is simple, but I have some trouble with the...

How to change working modes of VL53l0X at runtime

I am using ST s API(VL53L0X TOF Sensor) and i have a doubt regarding the change in ranging modes at run time,For my application i want the sensor to work in HIGH ACCURACY mode first and after a time it has to work on FAST MODE and again back to HIGH ...

sp ra by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSM6DSOX And STM32cube

Hi,​I am using LSM6DSOX and ProfiMEMS​ board . I have created my modelm based on WEKA(decision tree) and I tested it in Unico v.8 and it worked.Now the question is how can I use my final model(the model which I loaded in MLC)​ in STM32cube? How is th...

spark by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible to access data of only one SPAD of the VL53L1X ?

Hi everyone,For a project I need to know if i can access the data of only one SPAD and not the data of the entire array.I need to detect with precision the position of some objects and I'm wondering if that is possible with the VL53L1X. My idea is (i...

MF by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos