MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LPS331AP averaging algorithm

Hello.Concerning LPS331AP's RES_CONF register and its AVGT/AVGP bits: what is the frequency the corresponding internal averaging is being performed? Does it depend on selected output data rate? How is the averaging applied when the device is in one-s...

vech2001 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

steval-idp005v1 interface with Nucleo board

I am working with STEVAL-IDP005V1 and Nucleo64 boards and STEVAL board already programmed, i interface STEVAL-IDP005V1 to ST-LINK of nucleo board & i drop-drag the .bin file into disk but not able to get the output on serial monitorThe STEVAL-IDP005...

v_1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sampling frequency of ACC GYRO and MAG for MotionFX

Hello in my project I use LSM6DS3TR and LIS3MDLTR.The data from MEMS is processed by MotionFX.How high should the sampling rate of LIS3MDLTR be?How best should I synchronize the data before coming to the MotionFX?The program runs on the stm32l452 mic...

YL by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low power mode on LSM330DLC

Hi,I'm using LSM330DLC on my board and I've configured low power mode (accelerometer enters the low power mode in case of inactivity, and goes back to normal mode if I touch/shake it). What I would like to know - if there is any way to know that acce...

AAliy by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DH FIFO documentation and usage questions

Hello ST team,In document https://www.st.com/resource/en/datasheet/lis2dh.pdf , on page 38:7.17  FIFO_CTRL_REG (2Eh) FTH[4:0] bits are not well documented, I assumed name "FIFO Threshold" which is referenced on page 21 as "FIFO_WTMK_LEVEL bits"...7.1...

VIvan by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Integrate IIS2MDC to STM32F103c

Hi,I am trying to read data from the IIS2MDC placed on a STEVAL-MKI185V1 on a STM32F103C board programmed via Arduino IDE. I tried following the steps mentioned in the document in the link:https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009yDgrUSAS/is-the...

SBans by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos