MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Linux code for STPM32 Energy Sensor

Hi, I have to interface STM32MP157 processor to STPM32 Energy Sensor.But I am not able to find the code for this IC.Can anyone tell where to find the code for this chip.RegardsSrikanth

Smedi by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is LIS2MDL proper for car park status detection?

Hi, I want to use LIS2MDL in a smart parking sensor. (Like this product:http://smartparkingsystems.com/en/sensor/)So, i have 2 questions:1- Is this sensor proper for this application? Is it used in a real smart parking project?2- Is there any practic...

Jhabi by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem in input capturing to measure the rpm

I want to measure the rpm of bldc motor, so by using hall sensor (H.S) output we can capture the frequency. With help of Hall sensor frequency and num of motor poles, we can able to measure the RPM. I captured the frequency successfully by using inpu...

Bud by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fifo full , fth interrupt not coming

Requirement: FIFO_FULL / FTH interrupt on INT2 These are my sensor initlsm6ds3_gy_data_rate_set(&dev_ctx, LSM6DS3_GY_ODR_OFF);   lsm6ds3_xl_power_mode_set(&dev_ctx,LSM6DS3_XL_NORMAL);   lsm6ds3_reset_set(&dev_ctx, PROPERTY_ENABLE);   lsm6ds3_xl_full_...

thejas by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

lis2de12 pedometer

I am trying to use the lis2de12 as a activity level detector.By reading some posts here in the community I guess I need to setup HighPass filtering and a threshold so it gives interrupts everytime there is a movement bigger then a certain force.But I...

Mgeen by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

tranking cricket bat swing. with motion fx library.

I want to track the swing of cricket-bat using mems sensors. i'm running Motion FX library at 100hz and 200hz. motion fx library is failing some times to track the orientation if the swing speed is more . can I run MotionFx sensorfusion library at 30...