MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM6DSOX: 3 vs 4 wire SPI configuration

Hello, this should be a basic question but I am pretty new in this field. What are the core difference between a 3 and a 4 wir SPIe configuration for LSM6DSOX? Apart from electrical connection, is there any difference in Firmware design, capabilities...

ANist by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DH power consumption with 1 axis enabled?

We're evaluating the LIS2DH (and -DE) for a very low-power project, and every uA is precious. We only need readings from one axis, so I am curious as to whether disabling the other two axes would result in power savings. I've tried measuring it her...

eggs by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG-232 tile won't enable

I've had intermittent success at flashing the firmware provided with the DK for the BlueNRG tile (STEVAL-BCN002V1) when attached to the host board. I can see the image file loading on to the device memory followed by a successful verify and sometime...

RGupp by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using A3G4250D gyroscope in one of our project. I want to know how to convert RAW value read from register OUT_TEMP (26h) to actual temperature values?

I know that OUT_TEMP register in two’s complement format with a sensitivity of -1 LSB/°C but not able to convert to exact temperature value.please provide the calculation to convert from RAW values to temperature value.Thanks in Advance...!!!

DS by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting a threshold value

Hi ,i need to know how to set a threshold value for state machine interrupt, can u explain with an example. precisely means setting the value in the register for wakeup statemachine

MKS by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos