MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LSm303agr power-down

Hi guys,I'm using for first time LSm303agr sensor and I have a question about low-consumption of the sensor.Reading the Electrical characteristic I see that the sensor can achieve a low consumption of 2uA but I don't know what registers can do it.I u...

0690X000009Z1r3QAC.png
MM.10 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

blog.st.com

We’ve just announced the launch of a new sensor unit called SensorTile.box. It is a flexible IoT Plug and Play module to jumpstart sensor-to-cloud IoT applications.Find out what you can do with the SensorTile.box by reading our blogpost at  https://b...

0690X000008BOslQAG.jpg

Resolved! Problem with L3G4200 Sensor using I2C

I have a problem interfacing with L3G4200 using I2C on STM32F469 Discovery. Here is my code to config the I2Cvoid I2CConfig(void){ I2CHandle1.Instance = I2Cx; I2CHandle1.Init.AddressingMode = I2C_ADDRESSINGMODE_7BIT; I2CHandle1.Init.ClockSpeed = ...

Resolved! Microphones streaming through I2S

Hi,I'm trying to implement the streaming of two MEMS microphones via I2S.Following some examples provided by ST, I was able to implement the acquisition of the two microphones: I obtain a 32 samples buffer PCM every 1 ms (left and right channel).Now ...

Fib by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL53L1X NON_BLOCKING measurement

Hey,I am using the vl53l1x on a raspberry pi with python (pimoroni library). However, to my knowledge and experience, by default the waiting method for measurement data is BLOCKING. So in Python the get_distance() function takes about as much time as...

VL53L1X test with a foggy area and distance impacted!

Posted on June 12, 2018 at 10:28Description:We use 4 -VL53L1X sensors in our product and we have a closed box (rectangular shape), in which we place a foggy stuff for a worst air condition to see object distance impact or not.Before the foggy stuff ...

0690X0000060LDrQAM.png
leo su by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Floating point implementation type for MotionAC Library

Hi everyone, i'm working on a project which i use Atollic TrueStudio as IDE and NUCLEO-F303RE as evaluation board. I was inplementing floating point as "hardware" before i decided to use MotionAC library but after adding library to my project i could...

N ORhan by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

MotionAC and MotionGC Libraries

Hi everyone, i've just started to learn using MEMS libraries in my project and have some questions. First of all; my device is a three wheeled omniwheel-omnidirectional robot which can move only on a flat table(i.e. XY-plane only). So no movements in...

N ORhan by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos