MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I am using A3G4250D gyroscope in one of our project. I want to know how to convert RAW value read from register OUT_TEMP (26h) to actual temperature values?

I know that OUT_TEMP register in two’s complement format with a sensitivity of -1 LSB/°C but not able to convert to exact temperature value.please provide the calculation to convert from RAW values to temperature value.Thanks in Advance...!!!

DS by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting a threshold value

Hi ,i need to know how to set a threshold value for state machine interrupt, can u explain with an example. precisely means setting the value in the register for wakeup statemachine

MKS by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with Getting Started Application b/w X-NUCLEO-GNSS and B-L475e-IOT01A1. No previous connection to the Internet is done by the B-L475e-IoT node.

The guide/documentation provided talks mainly b/w the X-NUCLEO-GNSS sensor and a NUCLEO board while I am attempting to use the L475e-IoT Node. When interacting with the application on Tera Term, the menu from the example is displayed. However, when a...

MChav.13 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-BCN002V1 Sensor Demo Project Code Walk-through

STEVAL-BCN002V1 Sensor Demo Project Code Walk-throughDear all, I am new to STEVAL-BCN002V1.I will like to inquire if there is any workshop presentation materials or materials which can explain to me the code walk-through for the entire STEVAL-BCN002V...

garyng98 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos