MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reading HALL Sensors values from HALL interface

Hi dear members, I am trying to understand complete how to drive bldc motor.And I would like to use hall interface in stm32.how can I manage to read commutation using hall sensors which registers I couldn't find it in reference manuel.And also how ca...

Zek_De by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeProg failed to download FP-AI-SENSING1

Hello,STM32CubeProg outs "Error: failed to download Segment[0]" and failed to download FP-AI-SENSING1(SENSING1.hex).My envs are,SensorTile kit with small cradle.The FP-AI-SENSING1 ver.3.0.0The project is imported from SW4STM32 to STM32CubeIDE ver.1.0...

Yuk117 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTS221 and condensation

The HTS221 has an internal heater to "speed up the sensor recovery time in case of condensation".How do I identify a condensation state?How long the heater has to be activated, in order to recover from condensation state (I want to estimate power con...

GShim by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH Low-power mode

LIS3DH MEMS digital output motion sensor.Hi every body.I'm using this sensor in 'High-resolution mode'. but after some time (I define timeout = 10 seconds) without detect any motion, put the sensor in 'low-power mode'. if the sensor is moved before t...

LM by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chipselect used as I2C reset

Many ST mems sensors allow the user to select an I2C or SPI serial interface by controlling the chipsel (CS) pin.My question is: in case a sensor, used as an I2C slave, gets stuck waiting for the master to acknowledge the read operation, does togglin...

GioP by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos