MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS331 output is not stable

Hi Guys,I encountered a very strange problem and hope you can give me some suggestions!The LIS331 is adopte to measure device tilt, we assembled the PCBA in vertical positon and this means the sensor also works at vertical status. Please see the atta...

0690X00000ARGfVQAX.jpg 0690X00000ARGfLQAX.jpg
DJohn.6 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

[LSM6DSM] How to properly setup basic readout

Hello,I'm struggling with LSM6DSM readout and would like to ask for some insight. I use a custom board with 7 other I2C sensors and the LSM6DSM is the lost one I need to handle. Among them is a H3LIS331 from ST.For all of them I use the same code for...

AR2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSL 8 Bit Mode FIFO reads

I have configured the part to do 8 bit reads of Acceleration and Gyro. Using the FIFO in continuous mode with a watermark of about 1700. I am using I2C interface.First I determine the number of words in the FIFO.Read both the high and low bytes of th...

GRagh by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Raspberry Pi, SPI issues Lsm6dso

Does anyone have any experience getting the LSM6DSO to talk to a raspberry pi via SPI. Ive setup my system with the BCM2835 library which allows to me to make a read and write function. Using an oscilloscope Ive monitored the data returning from the ...

MBond by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH - Current drive by SO pin

Hi,My LIS3DH share SPi bus with an other component which has an internal pull-up (arround 15kOhm).When I start a communication with my LIS3DH, SO pin never be at 0V. I see drop voltage arround 0.5V, on SO pin. SI and CLK pin's level are ok.I have dis...

G.Lumeau by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f7 + VL53L0

I can’t figure out how to work with this sensor. All documentation on it is extremely complex and incomprehensible (I have a VL53L0 sensor and a stm32f745 microcontroller. Could anyone be amazed at the quick start example, I don’t know where to start...