MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM9DS1: Acceleration noise density

Hi,The acceleration noise density for the LSM9DS1 chip is not specified in the data sheet. The sensor element seems perfect for my design, but since the intended application is highly noise sensitive I also need some information of the noise. Where c...

FSolb by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH xyz data reading

I am trying to read raw acceleration data in different modes (low power, normal and high resolution). The datasheet says the acceleration data is obtained by concantenating the low and high bytes of each respective axis.How does one read the data wh...

How to data from the LSM6DS3 at maximum speed?

Hi there.We tried to get data from the LSM6DS3 at maximum speed but data rate of the sensor was always around 400Hz.Datasheet say 'LSM6DS3 supports up to 6.66kHz'. Then, can I read the raw data at 6.66kHz through SPI communication?If it is possible, ...

JHong.10 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

MQ-3 Formula ?

Dear Members,Does anyone know on how to calculate PPM alcohol with MQ-3 sensor ?Thanks

Is it normal for the LSM9DS1 magnetometer offsets to change?

We have the LSM9DS1 installed in some sensors we have. We calibrate them all in the office before taking them out to measure magnetic data. When we go to analyze the data there appears to be an offset or drift in the magnetometer readings that can be...

Zach1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unicleo - Comms protocol? Source code?

Is the comms protocol between the Unicleo GUI PC application and the Nucleo board documented anywhere?If so, where?The Unicleo GUI is touted as part of the "Open Development Environment", but I can't see any source code anywhere.Is it published?If so...