MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Different sensors with same name LSM6DS0 ????

Currently I'm working with an "old" IKS01A1 expansion board which should be populated with a LSM6DSO 3D acceleration and gyroscope sensor:But running the X-CUBE-MEMS1 software fails due to a wrong chip ID.The software expects 0x6C but the chip has 0x...

0690X00000A9S6jQAF.png 0690X00000A9S6UQAV.png 0690X00000A9S6yQAF.png

What is the interrupt polarity

I am planning to use the LIS2DE12 accelerometer in a product and would like to know the polarity of the interrupt pins. On page 20 the datasheet states, that the default state of the interrupt pins is 'forced to GND' with a push-pull output.So that m...

Is a vapor process possible?

Hello,I have a PCB design using LSM6DSO, is it ok for the sensor to use vapor process during the reflow soldering? If not, what is the method to mount it onto the PCB?SincerelyYongkun Liu

YLiu.19 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where to locate missing header files for VL53L0X API?

Hi allI am currently trying to integrate the VL53L0X sensor to a STM32F33R8 using CubeMX and KEIL, but I haven't had the best of luck...I am inexperienced regarding the integration of sensors and I2C.I have watched countless videos integrating differ...

ADP1114 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to manage work of ST BVLinkV1 or ST BVLinkV2 software with ST BLE Sensor demo application on IOS platform (iPAD/iPhone) and partialy on Android platform?

Hi, Forum! Please help me to manage work of BVLinkVx software with ST BLE SENSOR Application!Currently, i have purchased these HW set:STM32 Nucleo 64 L476RG (dev-board)ST X-Nucleo-IDB05A1 (ble v4.2 dev-board)ST X-Nucleo-CCA02M1 (mems microphones dev-...

AHmel by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linux code for STPM32 Energy Sensor

Hi, I have to interface STM32MP157 processor to STPM32 Energy Sensor.But I am not able to find the code for this IC.Can anyone tell where to find the code for this chip.RegardsSrikanth

Smedi by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is LIS2MDL proper for car park status detection?

Hi, I want to use LIS2MDL in a smart parking sensor. (Like this product:http://smartparkingsystems.com/en/sensor/)So, i have 2 questions:1- Is this sensor proper for this application? Is it used in a real smart parking project?2- Is there any practic...

Jhabi by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem in input capturing to measure the rpm

I want to measure the rpm of bldc motor, so by using hall sensor (H.S) output we can capture the frequency. With help of Hall sensor frequency and num of motor poles, we can able to measure the RPM. I captured the frequency successfully by using inpu...

Bud by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos