MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Variable consumption for LSM6DSM

When leaving pins 2 and 3 of the LSM6DSM unconnected, the device's consumption can increase over time and eventually reach 400 uA. Why is that? could you provide a block diagram of the device?

SRezk by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PULL UP CONFIGURATIONS FOR LSM6DSM

LSM6DSM pull up configuration for pins 2 and 3 is not working in Mode 1. Does it require something else, besides setting the flag PULL_UP_EN in 1?

SRezk by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free fall detection with LIS3DH accelerometers

Hello,I'm having problems with free fall interrupt. I set every register that needed to be set with values that are written in application note of sensor.57h to CTRL_REG100h to CTRL_REG240h to CTRL_REG300h to CTRL_REG408h to CTRL_REG516h to INT1_THS0...

TM.634 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to get LIS2DW12 bandwidth = 3200 Hz

Hi, Could anyone to explain the meaning of "3200" number in Table 10. Operating modes - low-noise setting disabled (LIS2DW12 Datasheet).Is it Bandwidth in Hz?What is practical meaning of it if max ODR is resricted to 200 Hz only?BR, Oleg

OPush by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Severe gyro integration error on LSM6DSM

Our application requires extraction of angle from the gyro samples over short periods of time- a few seconds. In other words, we need to integrate the gyros. We see that when we integrate the data when the device is static the accumulated error is fi...

Question regarding SensorTile.box 3rd party integration

Hi, Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but not finding any better options after looking around your website a bit. I have an IoT Hub/Gateway application that provides the ability to build out a lot of typical IoT functionality without...

Tbake by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos