MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS2DW12 hardware review

Find the attached schematic and review the same.Here we are using I2C communication.CS pin is directly connected to the MCU

MG.2362 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lsm6dsox interrupt on every sample?

Hi,I have a lsm6dsox sensor and everything is working fine, I can read the data and I can generate interrupts for single tap, double tap... But I want to configure as following:To set the sample rate at 52Hz, and every time it reads a sample to gener...

suads by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am performing the self-test for the LIS2DW12 accelerometer. For some axes, when I compare data with and without the self-test enabled, I am getting a large difference in acceleration. Do I need to account for buffer overflow?

For example, given the following data taken from the sensor should the Y reading marked with a * account for a buffer overflow and therefore the difference be calculated as follows: 0xffff - 0xffd4 + 0x0e88 = 0x0eb3Initial X Reading:        0x0068Se...

I want to decrease the power consumption of LIS2DW12. It proposed to sense human motion, and I don´t know if it is better to have a Low Pass Filter or High Pass Filter configured in CTRL6, and what LPM mode I should set in CTRL1. Please see details below:

Actually our device has 33 uA in DC current consumption without accelerometer LIS2DW12, with the LIS2DW12 this previous number increases to 55 uA.I think that it is possible to decrease the current consumption, based of the information of datasheets....

JGonz.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos