MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need soldering temperature profile for LIS2DE12

Hi, I am mounting the LIS2DE12 IC's using Infrared IC reflow machine using the profile having 257 °C peak. IC got soldered but, it is not detected, when I tried to communicate with it. I have tried for 3 IC's with same resulted. I suspect the t...

RKart by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dear Sir, How to connect Sensor tile cradle expansion board to PC and I tried with ST youtube video. But I unable to connect. My second question is I want to save the sensor tile Acceleration and Gyroscope data to the sd card. I requerst you suggest me

I want a 1000 data per seconds from LSM6DSM sensor (Acceleration and Gyroscope data ) and I want set acceleration level should +16g to -16g and gyroscope value should be 2000dps. These data should saved to the sd card. I request you to kindly sugges...

multiple VL53L0x interfacig with atmega 2560

I want to interface 3 VL53L0x with atmega 2560 using arv-gcc and not arduino but i am unable to do so I have its documet but i dont understand how to implement please .Please help me to interfcae all sensor and read all of them at same time

AJHA.11 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bandwidth vs ODR

Hi,I would like to know what is the difference between bandwidth and ODR. I tough that just the analog accelerometers have bandwidth and the digital ones have ODR. For example, IIS3DWB can go up to 5kHz bandwidth and 26.7kHz ODR. Does this means that...