MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

why my lis3dh current consume is bigger than spec?

​1 :i only use the Lis3dh ,and remove all other elements ​2: i use the power 3.0V, i use multimeter test the current consume between VCC and GNDget the test result current is 16 μA,(the spec says ,the device automatically enters power-down mode, a...

0690X00000AQwXKQA1.png
xxuej by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do i get L3GD20 Gyro sensor to work on STM32L0?

Hello, I am simply tring to communicate with the L3GD20 Gyrosensor using the WhoAmI command. I am sending 0x0F and i'm expecting 0xD7 back (11010111) but I only received 0xFF which means i'm doing something wrongI am using STM32CubeMX to generate the...

MikeP by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Source code for ST.COM's X-CUBE-MEMS1 available?

Is the source code for ST.COM's X-CUBE-MEMS1available? I am using an STM32L412. And when I try to include the STM32 pre-compiled library into my project I get errors. I am thinking the processor I am using is not compatible with the libraries. So I...

Rstua.1 by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using X-CUBE-MEMS1 for lsm9ds1

Hi, I want to use -CUBE-MEMS1 for lsm9ds1. By default the applications code uses LSM303AGR . Could any one give me some hints what changes I need to do for porting ECompas application for lsm9ds1. I have already ported the driver accelerometer, gyro...

Resolved! LIS2DH false positives in detection of clicks

Hello all,I am having an issue with single-click detection. I am getting false click detections at certain threshold values. I found this out yesterday when I had an MCU register lots of clicks repeatedly, but the device was not being shaken.To test,...

(LSM6DSL) how to get total G-Force

(Because I am not good at English, I used Google Translator.)​I'm using the LSM6DSL sensor now. I think that with this sensor still, the total gravity acceleration should be 1G, or 9.8.( Total - G - Force = SQRT(x^2 + y^2 + z^2 ) ) ​However, as the s...

Edoyo.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos