MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get MEMS board working with CubeMX?

Hi,I have just started my journey with STM products. I have STM32WB board with MEMS IKS01A3 extension board. I am trying to configure project using CubeMX software to generate code. I have created new project and added board extension IKS01A3, tunred...

Hi, i need some help writing code of Heart Beat sensor max0100 I connected it to STM32L476 Discovery controller and activated the I2C pins in the STCUBE32IDE program. I dont know how to configure the MAX30100 in order to work with the controller

max 30100DataSheet - https://datasheets.maximintegrated.com/en/ds/MAX30100.pdfvideo explained the code for temprature sensor https://www.digikey.co.il/he/maker/projects/getting-started-with-stm32-i2c-example/ba8c2bfef2024654b5dd10012425fa23the contro...

YBuch.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DH taking more than 100 uA

We are using LIS2DH in our board for production. Among 1000 boards, about 50 boards were drawing much more power because of LIS2DH (the IC is functional - we are getting the accelerometer data). Once we remove the IC from the board, current dropped f...

PK.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot power down LIS3MDL

HI all,I cannot set sensor to power down mode.When i send command 0x03 to register CTRL_REG3, Current consumption is 100uA, i use stm8l151g6 (turn off hardware LIS3MDL current consumption is 1uA).

NPhuc by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need soldering temperature profile for LIS2DE12

Hi, I am mounting the LIS2DE12 IC's using Infrared IC reflow machine using the profile having 257 °C peak. IC got soldered but, it is not detected, when I tried to communicate with it. I have tried for 3 IC's with same resulted. I suspect the t...

RKart by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dear Sir, How to connect Sensor tile cradle expansion board to PC and I tried with ST youtube video. But I unable to connect. My second question is I want to save the sensor tile Acceleration and Gyroscope data to the sd card. I requerst you suggest me

I want a 1000 data per seconds from LSM6DSM sensor (Acceleration and Gyroscope data ) and I want set acceleration level should +16g to -16g and gyroscope value should be 2000dps. These data should saved to the sd card. I request you to kindly sugges...