MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

what are the units of the h3lis331dl output data?

Hi, I am using h3lis331dl to measure acceleration. I am using the official demo code, and I can get the ID correctly. But when I was trying to get acceleration data, the output data is weird. The output data in hexadecimal are:data_raw_acceleration....

YLiu.34 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSO issue connecting to AUX SPI

Hi,I have trouble using LSM6DSO via the AUX SPI - MISO is always high.I verified via the primary interface (I2C) that register WHO_AM_I (0Fh) returns 6Ch.I tried to change VDD after reading this post:VDD=3.3V: reading register CTRL1_OIS (70h) with th...

Yiftah by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't read register WhoAmI from LIS2DW12 with I2C

Hi,I've bought a ST MKI179V1 board to interface via I2C with a Nucelo-L433RC . Furthermore, I'm using ST oficial drivers to MEMS sensors. The problem is when I try to read the register it always return 0. I've already made a lot of tests and I can't ...

0693W000000VxzoQAC.png
MAndr.233 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 is not working

Good day!I recently uploaded a .bin file in the stm32 using STM32 Prog, after downloading, the LED of the stm32 doesn't blink anymore and there is no response in the computer when I tried to plug it in using usb port and also there is no device found...

ICabi.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos