MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pressure sensor LPS25HB don't work properly when supplied from a coin cell in my design . Pressure values are wrong. It looks like an energy issue ... the sensor has not enough energy to work properly ?

Hello,I made a new PCB design using the LPS25HB (see PCB prints attached). On this new PCB, the LPS25HB works fine when I put a new coin cell (I get correct pressure value to compute a height difference of 50cm so I use the sensor at its maximum perf...

LIS3DSH Duplicate Acceleration Data at 800HZ and 1600HZ ODR

We are using the LIS3DSH to sample acceleration data on all three axes at 800HZ. No state machine or advanced features are used. The following registers are set on initialization:CTRL_REG4 = 0x87 // 800Hz, all axes enabled CTRL_REG6 = 0x50 // fifo an...

0690X00000BvrtWQAR.png
AAn.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS3DHHC Factory Calibration Details

Hi, I would like to know what factory calibration procedure has been performed on this sensor and how are the calibration values used behind the scene? More specifically, there is a temperature compensation enable bit in the register map; I would lik...

JZhan.4 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

LIS3DH current comsumption

Hi team,I use LIS3DH communicating with MCU over SPI. LIS3DH is used in current critical application. I use ST library to get access to registers. I use Low-Power mode with 1 Hz sample rate and expect to get current draw ~2uA, but instead i get ~27u...

IHlot.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

i am using LIS3DH with STM32F410 on Nucleo board and my I2C routine can only read one byte of the time, the read is fine but i get ZOR, YOR and XOR. I am supposed to clear these bits after every read or is the read clear the bits ?

Do you have an I2C routine that can read two byte at a time like OUT_X_L and OUT_X H or a read routine to reada all three values X<Y and Z (6 bytes) ? I am not using HAL, i am using CMSIS.

DDima.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using LIS344ALH on STEVAL-MKI109V3 with Unico GUI 9.3.0.0

Hi guys.I am trying to used LIS344ALH on steval-mki109v3 with Unico GUI (v9.3.0.0).My first trial has been to connect my steval-mki109v3 with firmware V2.15.1 and Unico give me following Error message:Then I tried to connect to steval-mki109v3 after ...

0690X00000BvjeYQAR.jpg 0690X00000BvjfHQAR.jpg
Tino by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos