MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM9DS1 low pass filters are not workring properly

Hello Everyone, for the LSM9DS1 )DOF board. I am trying to use the associated low pass filters for the gyroscope and accelerometer and maybe I am doing a wrong confiugration and I want to be sure. It is not clear for me how to do that specifically f...

HSafy.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DS3 sensors data

Dear Sir,I am an engineer working on the design of a navigation system for an automatic guided vehicle. We are using LSM6DS3 for navigation. I am facing an issue with the LSM6DS3 gyroscope. When I am reading the value of gyroscope at a static positio...

MHass.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accuracy of yaw angle can be obtained using LSM6DS3

Dear Sir,I am engineering in company who is designing the Autonomous Guided Vehicle. We are planning to use LSM6DS3 IMU for navigation of vehicle. Would you please tell me how much accuracy to compute the yaw angle can be obtained using LSM6DS3? I co...

MHass.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calibration of LSM6DS3

I am using LSM6DS3. I got very strange values of gyroscope and accelerometer. I save some data of gyroscope at static position and figures of gyroscope data at static position is attached. Does LSM6DS3 needs calibration? Or we don't need to celebrat...

MHass.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to completely power down the lsm9ds1?

I'm using the lsm9ds1 as part of a bought module - the arduino nano 33 ble - which can achieve very low power (micro amps) in a power down mode.However, If I initialize and read accel and gyro data from the IMU, afterwards I can't find a way to get b...

PRebo.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

X-nucleo -IKS01A1 and rasberry Pi 3+

Hello everybody. I just joined and would like advice on my problem. i have an IKS01A1 Multisensor board. i would like to connect it to a rasberry pi 3+ machine. I just can't find instructions anywhere. That is, how to make GPIO connections and where ...

MAro.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos