MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IIS328DQ I2C Setup

IIS328DQ CS, SCL, SDA, and SA0 pins are having internal active pull up. If I were to use I2C communication, do I need to connect CS pin to high? Since it is already had internal active pull up, I don't think that we still need it....please confirm.

KTeng.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS328DQ PCB Design Guidelines Unclear

Not quite clear about the statement " "Pin 1 Indicator" unconnected during soldering " as mentioned in the datasheet. Can someone elaborate on this?In the Recommended Land and Soldermask design, the statement "PCB THERMAL PAD NOT TO BE DESIGNED ON P...

KTeng.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible to use an external clock source for lSM6DSL?

Hi, I am reading FIFO from a couple LSM6DSL IMUs, but the FIFO generation speed seems a bit different even if all of them are in the same configuration. I am suspect it is the different of the internal clock source. Does anyone know if it is possibl...

jb by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sampling frequency of LSM6DSOX

Hello,I am measuring acceleration with LSM6DSOX.On account of unknown frequencies in measurement I want to know the relation between ODR and sampling rate.I found in https://www.st.com/resource/en/application_note/dm00571818-lsm6dsox-alwayson-3d-acce...

amuel.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DW12 ODR clock accuracy

Hello,We have integrated LIS2DW12 sensor in our application and configured it as per below configuration,Mode: High performance modeODR = 200HzSensitivity +/-2gFIFO with 32 samplesINT2 interrupt for FIFO fullOur application requires 1% accuracy for s...