MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Need advice to redesign and reprogram a STEVAL-STWINKT1 board

I wish to make changes to a STEVAL-STWINKT1 which I bought, in other words I have to redesign to suit my application. The example projects works fine. I want to know from experts, is there a tool which will help me to write program or copy the exampl...

Shaun.t by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Erratic results from magnetometer

I have an application using a LSM9DS1 with the purpose of accurately measuring the rotational speed of a platter spinning at about 33 rpm.I measure the speed by taking readings from the gyroscope every 10ms. I did an initial calibration for offset an...

PRebo.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flexible Tilt angle measurement/interrupt in LIS2DW12

Hi ,. I uses LIS2DW12. I have seen that 6D orientation angle is from 45 or 50 degrees only. So setting an interrupt for this wont be useful for my purpose.I would like to wake up on minimum angle that I sets, say 5degree/10 degree . How could I achie...

Vsv.1 by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to program STEVAL-BCN002V1B?

Hello! Thank you in advance for your help =)I've just bought a STEVAL-BCN002V1B (BlueNRG - Tile), with the host board to Flash and debug, and i would like to know how i can easily program it. Questions:I've found this video where a STEVAL-IDB007V1 ...

0693W000005BQFiQAO.jpg 0693W000005BQHAQA4.png
DDi L.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM ToF sensor (VL53L1) vs VL53L1X

Hi ST Micro, I have tested the X-CUBE-53L1A2 software with X-NUCLEO-53L1A2 expansion board, I cannot get ranging measurement above 4m using Lite Ranging or Autonomous mode (16x16 ROI). Then I tested the X-CUBE-53L1A2 software with X-NUCLEO-53L1A1 exp...

Ct.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos