MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Required Current Consumption details of LIS2DW12TR for 3.3VDC

Hi Sir/Mam,For our design which operates at both 1.8VDC and 3.3VDC and we use the sensor with part number LIS2DW12TR. We require the current consumption details for 3.3VDC,in datasheet we found the current consumption values only for 1.8VDC. So pleas...

VKuma.9 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSO pedometer threshold/offset settings

I have one axis on the LSM6DSO that gives a lot of false positives due to some vibrations on the board. I know there is a way to set the step count and duration thresholds, but is there a way to adjust the sensitivity or motion threshold of just one ...

CQuin.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Commercial use of mems sensors library

Hello everyone. I am nearly beginner of using mems sensors. The license agreement of x-cube-mems1 is SLA077 . I read this license agreement a little bit and i confused that could i use this library for my commercial product. And additionally could i ...

AYazı.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSO FSM implementation example with the mbed library

Is there an example for how to implement an FSM using the mbed library? I found an example FSM on GitHub that I would like to try, but I'm not sure how to implement with the mbed library. Links below.https://os.mbed.com/teams/ST/code/HelloWorld_IKS01...

CQuin.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

X-CUBE-MEMS1 Drivers installation Error

Hello,I want to install X-CUBE-MEMS1 Driver in STM32 Cube IDE(V 1.5). The pc that I use, has not internet connection. I downloaded X-CUBE-MEMS1 Expansion for STM32Cube offline. There is only version 8.2 on ST website. So I chose that one.I opened E...

AK47 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Movement detection problems with IIS328DQ

I am designing a movement detector with the chip IIS328DQ (using INT1).For the IIS328DQ registers configuration, I use the driver https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STMems_Standard_C_drivers/tree/master/iis328dq_STdCNOTE: User register configurati...

I have an L475 Discovery IoT node, I want to collect sensor data from the board and save it in a text file in my laptop which is USB connected to the board. I have tried Fprint and fwrite but it doesn't seem to work.

fp=fopen("Issamos.csv","w+");   /* Infinite loop */ /* USER CODE BEGIN WHILE */ while (1) { /* USER CODE END WHILE */   /* USER CODE BEGIN 3 */ temp_value = BSP_TSENSOR_ReadTemp(); int tmpInt1 = temp_value; float tmpFrac = temp_val...

IBo.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Capture

Hello Friend i have a problem about vl53l0x measurement sensor. i send a error message while open the GUI.i shared a erros screen shot .What is the problem. Thank you