MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is the LSM9DS1 accelerometer sensitivity right for the 16G?

I am using the IMU LSM9DS1. However, when developing the library for communicating with the IMU and reading the accelerometer values, I noticed something odd.According to the datasheet, the sensitivity of the accelerometer is given by: which normally...

0693W000005Bc3ZQAS.jpg
MSanc.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi , I like to use NUCLEO-L476RG's DAC output to output audio from analog and digital microphones. Can I stack both AMICAM1 and CCA02M2 modules on Nucleo-L476RG at the same time?

Which board should supply the power to the system?I am using AMICAM1 to power the NUCLEO-L476RG following the instruction. AVDD is provided by AMICAM1 because the SB57 on NUCLEO-L476RG has been removed. Will a powered AMICAM1 module also supply power...

WDai by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need advice to redesign and reprogram a STEVAL-STWINKT1 board

I wish to make changes to a STEVAL-STWINKT1 which I bought, in other words I have to redesign to suit my application. The example projects works fine. I want to know from experts, is there a tool which will help me to write program or copy the exampl...

Shaun.t by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Erratic results from magnetometer

I have an application using a LSM9DS1 with the purpose of accurately measuring the rotational speed of a platter spinning at about 33 rpm.I measure the speed by taking readings from the gyroscope every 10ms. I did an initial calibration for offset an...

PRebo.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos