MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-MEMS1 Pinout & Config Settings

Hello,I'm working with:NUCLEO-G070RBX-NUCLEO-IKS02A1STM32CubeMXSTM32CubeIDEIs there anywhere I can find the required STM32CubeMX settings to use the various X-CUBE-MEMS1 examples? I've downloaded everything in the last week so all the versions should...

LBaer.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where do I find the STSW-GPT001V1.bin file?

I am working with the NUCLEO-F401RE board with the ST link connection and I have connected the SWD cables to the STEVAL GPT001V1 energy harvesting watch dev kit. I am following the user manual and it says I have to use this .bin file but I cannot fi...

SZamm.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DSH SPI interface issue (bug??)

Posted on June 20, 2018 at 17:39I've been beating my head against the wall for the last couple of days trying to figure out why I cannot read registers at odd addresses through the LIS3DSH SPI interface with the nRF52832.  Byte accesses to even addr...

0690X00000604csQAA.jpg 0690X00000604RCQAY.jpg

North heading using LSM303AGRTR

Hello,I am using LSM303AGRTR in a custom board.After collecting X(68,69 reg),Y(6A,6B reg)and z(6C,6D reg) values, I want to know how to calculate angle with respect to north ?(z axis is perpendicular to earth surface)Also if the IC is given 90deg til...

GBISW.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi everyone, I'm using LSM6DSL mems for my application with st_lsm6dsx driver for linux. But I doubt whether the raw readings that I am getting is wrong. Please see the readings below:-

cat /sys/bus/iio/devices/iio\:device0/in_accel_x_raw 759cat /sys/bus/iio/devices/iio\:device0/in_accel_y_raw                                     2273root@nitrogen6x:~# cat /sys/bus/iio/devices/iio\:device0/in_accel_z_raw                             ...

AP S.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Muxing MP34DT05-A signals with another component

We are hooking up MP34DT05-A (showing SPK mic in the diagram) to GPIO pins of our processor configured for PDM clock and PDM data from the mic. The power supply to this mic is gated by an Enable signal from a GPIO from the same processor. The mic is ...

0693W000006HTtXQAW.jpg
PKarn.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can PCB design (not following all guidelines) really affect the performance (precision) of the LPS25HB sensor when using it at highest precision ? Can the LPS25HB works properly at best precision without vent aperture ? in a waterproof ip65 case ?

Hello, I work on a wearable solution with your pressure sensor LPS25HB. I have a problem with the precision of the sensor. Using the LPS25HB adapter board (STEVAL-MK1165V1), I have sufficient precision to detect a high difference of 50cm (I use the b...

Maximum I2C frequency for VL53L1X?

In DocID031281, Revision 3 of the datasheet it says 400kHz. IIRC, in an older version it said 1000 kHz.It was my understanding that the VL53L1X and VL53L1 are the same part but the data processing has been moved from the sensor (VL53L1X) to the host ...