cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which INEMO has the best performance?

Alder748159
Associate

Hello everyone,

I am looking for the best IMU to use for a robotics project and I cannot decide which iNEMO is better.

If I compare ASM330LHH, ISM330DHCX, ISM330DLC, LSM6DSRX it's hard to tell which one will perform better.

I am looking for the one that have the best performance (gyro+accel )in term of stabilisation and thermal drift and does not need to be recalibrated often.

Power consumption, price, package, industrial/automotive rating and feature such as NN/Machine learning does not matter, I will mainly use the raw data and do the filtering on an external processing unit.

I did not find any comparaison between all of them, let me know if you any info that could help.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Alder748159​ ,

the best mechanical performances among the 4 devices you mentioned are the one of LSM6DSRX.

You can compare the respective pages across the datasheets, or refer to the iNemo-Inertial modules product selector (LINK:( you can filter for the mechanical characteristics only.

I attach the search output for simplicity.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Alder748159​ ,

the best mechanical performances among the 4 devices you mentioned are the one of LSM6DSRX.

You can compare the respective pages across the datasheets, or refer to the iNemo-Inertial modules product selector (LINK:( you can filter for the mechanical characteristics only.

I attach the search output for simplicity.

-Eleon