MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VL53L0X Divide by Zero error in API

Hi all, Got a divide-by-zero exception whilst porting the API to the ESP32. The error occurs at line ~1960 in vl53l0x_api_core.c in this bit of maths: sigmaEstRef = VL53L0X_isqrt((cDfltFinalRangeIntegrationTimeMilliSecs + ...

RMill.3 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! LIS2DH Raw output to Temperature conversion

I saw below topics.How can i see discussion 71915817?***The datasheet doesn't specify how to convert register (OUT_TEMP_L (0Ch), OUT_TEMP_H (0Dh) ) data to actual temperature. let's say for example if reg 0x0c = 0x7 value and reg 0x0d = 0x00 value, t...

BBQ by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! If Hang up I2C interface of the LIS2DH

If Hang up I2C interface of the LIS2DH, How can i reset the device except VDD OFF/ON operation?I am considering to send 9-clocks to the SCL of the LIS2DH.

BBQ by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sinc Filter Order and value output of DFSDM

Hello dear ST-Forum,I'm currently working on DFSDM and MEMS-Microphone and am trying out the sinc filters. By changing the filter order e.g. from filter order 1 to filter order 3, the values increase dramatically. I have not found any proper calculat...

crackl1ng by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

we cannot use the interrupt in LPS27HHW!

We purchased the LPS27HHW chip from your company and we are testing it. Then, we found an abnormal situation about the threshold interrupt function. When the air pressure is higher than the threshold, the interrupt can be triggered properly, but it c...

Xxia.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble runing MotionGC_Update function.

Hi,I've been trying to get the calibration values for my gyroscope using MotionGC library. I'm using the sample code available in the MotionGC starter guide but the said function return all the output values as 0. The bias_update variable is also set...

PMach.1 by Senior
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos