MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM6DSOX Tap and Double Tap configuration

I would like to pick up both single and double taps in my application. I have the double tap working but cannot get it to pick up a single tap. In reading the TAP_SRC register , the TAP_IA bit shows a 1 for a double tap but never does for a single...

RAtki.3 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! problem with Lis2dw12 data ready interrupt.

Hi!I'm using lis2dw12 on a custom board and trying to acquire the acceleration based on the data ready signal that I routed to INT1.The code was based on this repository but I think I'm doing something wrong because I can't get any signal from the...

MRive.2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I am using IIS2DH accelerometer sensor with stm32wb55 for Vibration Sensor application. I am having tech query listed below, 1) Range of X ,Y and Z axis raw data. 2) Range of X, Y and Z axis in mg 3)How to calibrate X , Y and Z (Raw data / mg ?)

4) Which FFT algorithm is best for my application (RFFT/CFFT)5) After FFT will i get three output for x , y , z or only 1.6) Output example of after FFT.

HPate.7 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data sampling of ISM330DLC

Hi! I am using ISM330DLC to get data from all three gyros and three accelerometers with an ODR of higher than 400Hz. When the circumstance temperature is going down from normal to about -20~-30℃, there are several disturbance in outputs of gyros (dif...

BLee.3 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Option "Enable Admin Panel" in DSH-PREDMNT1 serverless.yml file. Can someone explain this option and what is the purpose of this Admin Panel in DSH-PREDMNT1.

In DSH-PREDMNT serverless.yml file there is an option as below... # uncomment to deploy admin panel # - Outputs: #   AdminIdentityPoolId: #    Value: #     Fn::ImportValue: AdminIdentityPoolId #   AdminPoolId: #    Value: #     Fn::ImportValue: Admin...

Vchak.11 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

lsm6dsox interrupt

Hi,I want to read sensor data periodically in interrupt mode.And sensor is configured like below code. /* Set Output Data Rate */ lsm6dsox_xl_data_rate_set(&lsm_ctx, LSM6DSOX_GY_ODR_3333Hz); lsm6dsox_gy_data_rate_set(&lsm_ctx, LSM6DSOX_GY_ODR...

0693W00000APnfXQAT.png 0693W00000APnfSQAT.png
JPARK.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos