MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to use reference mode of High Pass filter?

Hi, I am using the lis2dh12 accelerometer and I read the applications note and the datasheet, but after that, I'm still not understanding how to use the high pass filter. I want to use a high pass filter in reference mode. For reference mode as per ...

Resolved! Is there a datasheet available for ST M27C128B?

I recently purchased some secondhand ST M27C128B-12F1 online and am trying to program them correctly. The main information I am looking for is the Device ID, Vcc for writing and verifying (both), and Vpp. I was able to find a datasheet for the M27C12...

EIcs.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unico UCF file format

Hi,I am evaluating the LSM6DSOX sensor, focusing on the machine learning features. I have generated a UCF file using the Unico GUI, and I'd like to upload the configuration to the chip. I am using a custom board, not one of the official motherboards,...

Resolved! STEVAL-WESU1 battery not charging

Hello!I recently bought an STEVAL-WESU1 sensor unit. However, when I connected the USB cable to the circuit board, the on board RED LED keeps blinking. According to the documentation it should be steadily lit to indicate charging. Would you be able t...

TAswi.1 by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How config IIS3DWB to FIFO mode with Watermark?

Hi, I'm trying to use the IIS3DWB as FIFO mode with a watermark.I'm using a custom board. I double checked the hardware and guaranteed this board works well. I'm able to read/write the sensor using SPI interface and generate interrupt with wake-up in...

uilter by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

lis2dtw12 Activity/Inactivity Sensitivity & Full range, etc

Using the ST Micro github drivers as reference, I have an lis2dtw12 that I want to use to detect 2 things:detect motion of any kind (and check the FIFO to confirm motion happened)detect a "drop" - eg "the consumer product was dropped and probably is ...

ATemp.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LPS25HB Temperature offset

Good day,I would like to know if it is possible to change the value of the temperature offset of the LPS25HB.If so what register will need to be manipulated?Thank you

CThir.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos