MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

lis2dtw12 Activity/Inactivity Sensitivity & Full range, etc

Using the ST Micro github drivers as reference, I have an lis2dtw12 that I want to use to detect 2 things:detect motion of any kind (and check the FIFO to confirm motion happened)detect a "drop" - eg "the consumer product was dropped and probably is ...

ATemp.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LPS25HB Temperature offset

Good day,I would like to know if it is possible to change the value of the temperature offset of the LPS25HB.If so what register will need to be manipulated?Thank you

CThir.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LIS2DE12 interrup on wakeup

I have a simple task, to wake up the CPU when the device is shaken.It should be pretty simple, the MEMS sensor samples with 10Hz until I shake it, then it samples with 100Hz, but I get no interrupt. :(I use the driver form GIT hub and Interrupt INT1...

spa23 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to stream data through serial port

Hi, I have purchased an STEVAL-MKI109V3 and the STEVAL-MKI207V1 (ISM330DHCX)I followed the instructions in section 4 in dm00331058-stevalmki109v3-professional-mems-tool-motherboard-for-mems-adapter-boards-stmicroelectronics.pdf to stream the dataIf I...

0693W00000DqPWNQA3.png 0693W00000DqPWSQA3.png
NAlwe.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to read auxiliary sensor data

Hello,      We are interfaced the nrf52811 with LSM6DSO32 through i2c and LSM6DSO32 is connected to Auxiliary(Temperature MAX30208) sensor through mode 2 connection.here I am able to read the chip id but not able to read the actual temperature data.a...

Resolved! STSS22H No stretch one-shot timing

I want to readout the STSS22H, without any polling or I2C clock stretching. I want to use the following sequence:Send soft reset commandSend one shot command Release I2C bus for other processes to useWait for the maximum conversion time of the one-sh...

allard by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos