MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STSS22H No stretch one-shot timing

I want to readout the STSS22H, without any polling or I2C clock stretching. I want to use the following sequence:Send soft reset commandSend one shot command Release I2C bus for other processes to useWait for the maximum conversion time of the one-sh...

allard by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSM6DSOX read register

we are trying to configure LSM6DSOX in high-performance mode. Following configurations are done on the sensorODR --> 6.66khz(high performance mode) and G-Range --> 16gRegister addr(CTRL6_C) --> XL_HM_MODE --> value(0x00)Register addr(CTRL6_XL) --> XL...

Sprem.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linux device issue with STEVAL-STWINCSV1b and cli_example

I'm at a loss to figure out this issue with this sensor box, STWINCSV1b. I can get almost all of the applications to build, run and install, I can send the sensor data to the SD files and stream via USB to a terminal and get the BT and WiFi to work. ...

TJM by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to program STEVAL-IDP005V2

Hello,I'm trying to program the STEVAL-IDP005V2 with the stlink mini v3.The problem is that i don't have any power on the board.The St-Link V3 mini is powered by USB, and the power don't go to the STEVAL board.Even when i try to power it through the ...

LMarg.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! BNO055 not Working with STM32F446RET6

We have all SMT circuit which has BNO055 and STM32F446RET6. Currently our BNO on is not working. All we did was making our GPS module smt in our new version of our circuit and it stopped working. Is it because of our GPS module? Or it can be someth...

0693W00000DpytyQAB.png 0693W00000DpytoQAB.png
IAtam.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST BLE Sensor App - Android - Sensor fusion

Does the ST BLE Sensor provided on github has the rotating cube code?Do the inputs provided to the rotating cube is coming from the sensor-fusion running on the embedded device or on the App side?Can you please point the code and the source files whi...

darla14 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos