MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS2DH12 working current

Hello, everyone, we found that the working current is too high during the use of the LIS2DH12 sensor. The current is as high as 290ua. According to the specification, the high resolution of 100Hz is 20ua. The working current is much higher. I...

党靳.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Questions about filtering & thresholds in the LIS2DH

I have a question about the high-pass filter mode configuration. With the configuration at 0x00, it states in the data sheet that the high-pass filter mode will be in normal mode in which it will be reset by reading the REFERENCE register. Assuming t...

IC.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to distinguish LSM6DSO32X from LSM6DSOX by software?

Hi,how to differentiate both chips, if they have the same value for WHO_AM_I register?I know that I could read couple times the accelerometer values, calculate magnitude over all axis and check if the value is near 1g or 0.5g (assuming no movement du...

MMade.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Burning up of STEVAL-STLCS01V1.

Hello Folks,Greetings. I have been using STEVAL-STLCS01V1 on one of my IoT project and for some reason have burnt a few of them. I am pretty sure there is no short between the pins as well as no design issue. Has some one faced something similar? It ...

SJosh.8 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why current of LIS2DTW12TR is too high?

Hi,We are trying to measure total current of LIS2DTW12TR. We have circuit board which according to schematic in details. We have 60uA when we measure the current flowing on CN34.  But in the application notes of LIS2DW12 ( i know it is a different mo...

0693W00000FCHaeQAH.png

AN5201: ODR

Output Data Rate(ODR) It can be considered as the frequency of data update, and the data will not be updated between update intervals.

user1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos