MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LIS2DTW12 wake up filter

Hello,I want to monitor signals in range 0.5 - 80 Hz to wake up a microcontroller on INT1 pin when acceleration is above a certain threshold.My setup is :ODR = 200HzFS = 2GMODE = Low power mode 4, Low NoiseBW_FILT = 00 --> ODR/2 --> 100HzWK_THS = 1 ...

RStra by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FIR filter for MEMS

Hello,Are there any examples for implementation FIR filter on accelerometer and gyro data with programmable cut-off frequency? It would be better if CMSIS DSP functions are used.

JDave.4 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fall detection process

Hi,I am not getting the free-fall interrupt using lis12dh12.configured all the register settings as per the below document, but not getting any Interrupt but I able to see the x,y,z raw values.en.DM00500824.pdf (st.com)please help me. not raised any ...

Akuma.6 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any example on how to implement SDI-12 codes in STM32G081

Hi genius, I need help to implement SDI-12 in STM32G081. Im using STMcubeIDE. Before this, I have tested the SDI-12 sensor which is soil moisture sensor with arduino maker nano and it works. Its not a big deals since the example is provided. I tried...

Dprom by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free fall detection in LSM6DSO not working.

Hello everyone!I got LSM6DSO on my custom board with stm32l4 MCU, I only use I2C interface (that i don't use interrupt). I'm using LSM6DSO free fall example code in STMems standard C drivers, I can get the id of LSM6DSO so i think the I2C interface ...

DDuc .1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can not connect to SensorTile.box

Hello, I just received my sensortile.box and I can download ("Play") an app to the sensor but I can never connect to it in the Device List menu. It never shows up. I am stumped! I have another sensortile that I got in the sensortile kit and I can ...

51Magnum by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos