MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi 1. Is there a way to extract out the gravitational acceleration from accelerometer reading using MotionDI library? 2. what does the gravitational vector signify in MotionDI library output?

I just want to measure the translational acceleration and wipe out the effect of gravitational acceleration from the accelerometer reading. I know this can't be done with accelerometer alone, but can it be done with MotionDI library which uses both t...

MAhm.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to import stm32 PCM data into my computer

I'm trying to convert a PDM data stream from a MEMS microphone into PCM. I think I managed to get a code working and now I want to verify that the acquisition is good. In my test code, I store all the PCM data into "uint16_t pcm_data[30000];"While in...

EEnco.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS3DWBTR Filter LPF2 frecuency response

Hello Community,We have been using the IIS3DWBTR sensor for some time and have observed some odd behavior regarding filters. We recently performed some experimental tests on the LPF2 Filter to corroborate the frequency response curves on page 20 of t...

0693W00000KZwDXQA1.png 0693W00000KZwDDQA1.png 0693W00000KZwEaQAL.png 0693W00000KZwFEQA1.png
MSierraA by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about SAI configuration with a MEMS microphone

I want to connect a MEMS microphone to my stm32 using its SAI interface. I found a document called "Interfacing PDM digital microphones using STM32 MCUs and MPUs" which gives some examples about how to do it.My question is about the configuration :Wh...

0693W00000KbdnIQAR.png 0693W00000Kbds6QAB.png
EEnco.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to convert PDM data to PCM data using pdm2pcm

I'm using a stm32wb55RG. I'm trying to get data from a MEMS PDM microphone and convert it into PCM data. I'm using SAI PDM interface and DMA. So far, I think I manage to receive the PDM data (I get some values from the SAI interface) :I don't know if...

0693W00000KbvY4QAJ.png
EEnco.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

「LIS2DU12�?3軸加速度センサー�?�アプリケーションを確�?�?��?��?��?��?�。 �?��?��?気圧センサー�?�連�?��?��?�階段昇�?を確�?�?�る�?��?��?��?�能�?��?�ょ�?��?�?

�?�世話�?��?�り�?��?�。トリニティ株�?会社�?�張�?�申�?��?��?�。弊社�?�ウェアラブルデ�?イス用�?�加速度センサーを購入�?�る予定�?��?�り�?��?��?��?貴社�?�「LIS2DU12�?3軸加速度センサーを�?�定�?��?��??�?��?�?�定�?�る�?�?�。該当センサー�?�アプリケーションを確�?�?��?��?��?��?�。計測�?��??る詳細データを教�?��?�頂�?�る幸�?��?��?�。例�?��?�:歩数�?ランニン...

MZhan.6 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos