MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot write any Free Fall bits on ISM330DLCTR

Hi all,We're using the ISM330DLCTR in our design. We have the device set up in "Mode 1." OCS_AUX and SDO_AUX are marked as N/C on the schematic. SDX and SCX are pulled to GND. INT1 and the SPI control lines are going to our application processor.The ...

MSchu.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My name is Anil and i am working with MEMS Sensor Evalution Board ie., STEVAL-MKI109V3, long with that i am using the STEVAL-MKI182V2 Sensor

with having STMems_Standard_C_drivers/ism330dlc_read_data_polling.c at master · STMicroelectronics/STMems_Standard_C_drivers · GitHub this as reference code i am trying to get the device ID (WHO_AM_I) as my initial task but i can't able to get the ID...

Anil3 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello everyone! I try to read gyro raw data from l3gd20 embedded the the stm32f3discovery board. However, the data is quite wierd, they don't approach to 0 at all. Can anyone tell me what is the problem?

HAL_Delay(300);BSP_GYRO_GetXYZ(gyro_xyz);Using BSP library (https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeF3/tree/master/Drivers/BSP/STM32F3-Discovery).data as below:D: gyro_xyz[0] gyro_xyz[2] gyro_xyz[1]D: time(ms) (0x200000a8,6) (0x200000b0,6) (0...

rtoto.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos