MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS3DH interrupt is not generating on some kind of motion

Hi,The use case of my application is to detect only motion in any direction with LIS3DH. The following are configurations for LIS3DH. The problem is that I am getting interrupt only with some kind of linear motion or vibration. When I install my devi...

BPate.5 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to read Sensor data from STM32U5 ( B-U585IOT02A )

Hello community,I've B-U585IOT02A. I want to use sensor values from it to my application running on node.js. I think to import those sensor values to application over the local network using mqtt. But as their is already a web-server installed in B-U...

Resolved! LSM6DSR Gyro sensor angular rate sensitvity and calculation?

Dear all,How to get the Angular rate sensitvity from Full-Scale range of LSM6DSR? what is the formula to get 4.375 mdps/LSB from FS = +/- 125?My understanding is signed 16-bit max positive value = 32767, FS = +125 dps, then one dps / LSB = 125 / 3276...

0693W00000NqqBqQAJ.png
E-John by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! ODR deviation of lsm6dsox

Hello,​lsm6dsox is configured to 1667Hz ODR.And I measured 'data ready interrupt' interval of 9 sensors. It was between 1629.69 and 1683.57Hz.I wonder if there is acceptable deviation criteria?

JIYEON by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem reading LIS3DH FIFO Buffer data

I am using nRF52 DK and LIS3DH accelerometer. LIS3DH configuration is follows:1. LIS3DH ODR set at 10Hz, 2. Low Power Mode (Low resolution), 3. Acceleration: 2g. 4. FIFO Enable, and operating in FIFO mode.I am reading all 32 samples stored in FIFO bu...

Resolved! LIS2DTW12 control registers do not persist changes

We are trying to integrate the LIS2DTW12 into our project but aren't able to get basic functionality to work correctly. We see the correct value from `WHO_AM_I`, but then all registers are read only - i.e., when we write to the control registers then...

jw56 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! problem with motion_GC library

Hi..My name is Anil and i am facing an issue with mems motion_GC library ie.,regarding MotionGC_Update function (&data_in, &data_out, &bias_update); for this function i am providing data.in and trying to get the calibrated data.out but not gettin...

Anil3 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos