MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gyro_bias is not updating

HiI am using MotionGC_manager_update(&data_in, &data_out, &bias_update); library function in my program and i can able to get the data_out output from that function but the problem is bias_update is not becoming 1 it showing always 0 even though sens...

Anil3 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am using the STEVAL-STWINK1B board to acquire gyroscope data and comparing it with the Racelogic IMU04, however the data that the STWINK1B IMU fetches is the in mdps(milli degree per second) and the data the racelogic IMU fetches is in degrees per sec

For performing the conversion do I just have to convert degrees to millidegrees?Because this conversion does not output a perfectly comparable result.Racelogic IMU datasheet: Overview (racelogic.co.uk)

YBend.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

ABOUT HOW TO PROGRAM THE GIVEN PROBLEM using stm32f407

THERE IS three phase supply and three phase load which is given to current sensor. There is signal conditioning unit for this. Whosoutput is given to DSO. My objective is to capture this signal using STM32nucleo F407. So hot to code it.

ABhat.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

An optimal input circuit for an optical sensor?

Here's what I have:https://tinyurl.com/2y2b76gjThe opto-coupler simulates (very roughly) the TCST2103 optical sensor.My goal is to accurately measure the pulse frequency. The Q MOSFET's gate represents the MCU GPIO input. The 1M resistor represents t...

HTD by Senior III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos