MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! "WHO_AM_I register value does not match the device selected"

My first time exploring with STEVAL hardware. I just received the STEVAL-MKI108V3 mother board, the STEVAL-MKI196V1 sensor board, and installed UNICO GUI 9.13.0 and FW Version V3.11.4. When starting the Unico Program with both "Automatic Port Detecti...

I3G4250D- PLLFILT required to be mounted for gyro to work

Hello, I am using the I3G44250D gyroscope without soldering the capacitors (C1=10nF,C2=470nF) and resistor (R2=10k) indicated for the PLLFILT, by using a configuration in which only the LPF1 filter is applied by default. With this configuration the g...

CMedi.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-BLUEMIC-1 recording problem

Hi!I am using the STEVAL-BLUEMIC-1 to do wireless audio recordings, and I am noticing that the recordings get sped up. Is there a fix to this, or a reason why this may be happening?Thank you,Imran

IKalh.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to access STEVAL-STLKT01V1 in STM32CubeMX

I use the following devices and software:STEVAL-STLKT01V1(STEVAL STLCR01V1)ST-LINK/V2/ 01-0STM32CubeIDE 1.9.0STM32CubeMXSTM32CubeProgrammer​I was able to implement SENSING1 on the device, but I can't specify the board on the MX, so I can't train the ...

庫兵.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

LPS22HH communication failed

In the case of power on, sometimes, the controller failed commnunication with LPS22HH.The controller side accesses LPS22HH in the following order of processing;1 power on2 wait INT_SOURCE (@24h) BOOT_ON = 03 Set the BOOT bit of the CTRL_REG2(@11h) re...

TOMY.OKA by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

[LSM6DSL] strange values from fifo

I am using lsm6dsl sensor.using fifo, we continue to receive accel, gyro, and timestamp&step information in units of 18 bytes, but intermittently strange values continue to come in. Can you tell me why?​I think the order of the data accumulated in fi...

jjo.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos