cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNICO GUI connect but does not work with MKI227KA

FKara.3
Senior

Hello,

I connected the UNICO GUI but it did not work and did not allow me to configure the device. Please see the images provided below.

FKara3_0-1695850188942.png

FKara3_1-1695850249121.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @FKara.3 ,

Can you share a picture of your device? And can you make some screenshots of each step you do once connected the device?

This let me help you.

Thanks 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @FKara.3 ,

Can you share a picture of your device? And can you make some screenshots of each step you do once connected the device?

This let me help you.

Thanks 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @Federica Bossi ;

I already shared the picture of my device and screenshots of the steps. Excluding the pictures I posted in my previous answer I just selected MKI227KA and clicked stated on tap of tab. I am sharing all the FKara3_0-1695850188942.pngFKara3_1-1695850249121.pngpictures together again.

FKara3_0-1696005070759.png

Hi @Federica Bossi ,

I don't think it is because of a connection. What are the other possible solutions?