MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

reflectometer using a Time-of-Light VL53L0X

Hello Sir/ MadamI have a problem , and need your help I build the reflectometer step us below1) reflectometer using a Time-of-Light VL53L0X2) I can't see the bin file of VL53L0X_Reflectometer.bin_JEK (only see the VL53L1X)3) If I use the VL53L1X Refl...

Ahung.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

accelerometer sensor current consumption

Hi,I am working on the lis2dh12 interface to MCU and getting the data. The below observations I found in our device.1. Getting x,y,z data2. The current consumption is taking 120ua.3. When I call the power down (Write LIS_CTRL_REG1, 0x00) it is carryi...

Akuma.6 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lis2 accelerometer sensor

Hi,​ I am looking lis2dh12 driver initialization with fall interrupt detection.​Please share sample program for understanding.​Regards,Kumar​

Akuma.6 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "WHO_AM_I register value does not match the device selected"

My first time exploring with STEVAL hardware. I just received the STEVAL-MKI108V3 mother board, the STEVAL-MKI196V1 sensor board, and installed UNICO GUI 9.13.0 and FW Version V3.11.4. When starting the Unico Program with both "Automatic Port Detecti...

I3G4250D- PLLFILT required to be mounted for gyro to work

Hello, I am using the I3G44250D gyroscope without soldering the capacitors (C1=10nF,C2=470nF) and resistor (R2=10k) indicated for the PLLFILT, by using a configuration in which only the LPF1 filter is applied by default. With this configuration the g...

CMedi.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos