MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to convert data coming from SPI

Hi, I connect X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 to my NUCLEO-F401RE. I am using SPI1 for the communication between devices. For what I have understood the function below convert N bit (for me N = in a integer. Since i want to stream via UART those bit how can i proc...

ATeli.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STPM33 : VREF1 and VREF2

Hi,I'm working on a design with a STPM33. The application only needs to measure current on a single phase but, as STPM33 seems cheaper than STPM32, this was the chosen IC.  Could I remove C27 and C28 if the second channel is not used? If yes, could I...

0693W00000WKWHvQAP.png
carton by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi there I am using a lsm6dsr to measure acceleration and gyrodata. I programed the write, read, delay and print functions ans validated them. But unfortunatly i can no get any values or activityfunctions from it.

I initialize the sensor like this:uint8_t rst; dev_ctx.write_reg = platform_write; dev_ctx.read_reg = platform_read; dev_ctx.handle = &SENSOR_BUS; static uint8_t whoamI; /* Wait sensor boot time */ platform_delay(1000); /* Check device ID */ lsm6dsr_...

HWäck.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am currently working on an analog vibration sensor I have to recover 5 harmonics with my Stm32wle5jc I would like to know how to do a simple fft without DMA at first then with? because I am a beginner in the field

I tried to integrate an example of fft on my existing code and I have a problem "undefined reference to `arm_cfft_radix4_f32'" knowing that I just put the file arm_math.h and after I also tried to put the library DSP and lib arm_cortexM4lf_math.lib a...

Resolved! What are the typical ODR deviations (Clock deviations) in the ISM330DHCX and other iNEMO Modules and is it somehow possible to connect external clocks?

Hello,In our application we've found quite big differences in ODR between different samples of the ISM330DHCX and also for different modes:For example if setting the ODR to 416 Hz we measure > 440 Hz. Furthermore when only ACC is active the ODR is 44...

MNoll.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos