cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SensorTile.box PRO Expert Mode logging both Gyroscope and Microphone

Gerva
Associate II

Hi!

I am using the SensorTile.box PRO in Expert Mode and try to log both Gyroscope and Microphone on the SD Card.

When I try to upload the App I receive this error message: "There was a timeout error loading the App on the board".

If I make an App to log only Gyro or only Microphone the App is uploaded and everything runs ok (in the first case a .csv is generated while in the second a .wav is generated).

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @Gerva ,

Welcome to ST Community!

can you check the version of the app you are using?

it should not be possible to upload a flow with both microphone and gyroscope log to sd, using the default fw (the latest version should tell you about this problem).

there are several ways to enable gyro and mic log, for the easiest one you need to use another fw: the DATALOG2, that is the most powerful one for logging on sd card.

you can download it by downloading the new ST BLE Sensor app from the store, connecting to the board and go in the board configuration tab, select firmware download and search for the DATALOG2. (you can also download the package from st.com and upload the binary file in DFU mode, following the instruction on the Application Note of the board)

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @Gerva ,

Welcome to ST Community!

can you check the version of the app you are using?

it should not be possible to upload a flow with both microphone and gyroscope log to sd, using the default fw (the latest version should tell you about this problem).

there are several ways to enable gyro and mic log, for the easiest one you need to use another fw: the DATALOG2, that is the most powerful one for logging on sd card.

you can download it by downloading the new ST BLE Sensor app from the store, connecting to the board and go in the board configuration tab, select firmware download and search for the DATALOG2. (you can also download the package from st.com and upload the binary file in DFU mode, following the instruction on the Application Note of the board)

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.