MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS2DW12 Bias issue

Hi MEMS experts,I am using LIS2DW12 to measure the movement with very rough distance.I tested it by measuring the X-axis only, but it seems to be biased to positive direction.I mean, Moving it to the positive direction : it starts having the + accele...

On IIS2MDC, can I read X,Y,Z, and temperature from I2C in 1 sequence or is there something than requires separate reads between axis and temperature data??

I have the IIS2MDC along with LSM6DSL accel / gyro on a board with stm32L451 uC. Accel / gyro work fine. uC reads status byte then if any axis has new data ready it reads all from temp to accel (0x20-0x2d) in 1 ST hal fn call multi byte read: HAL_I...

CClen by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's the best way to complete self-test on ASM330LHH?

I have followed the description in <an5296-asm330lhh-automotive-inertial-module-digital-3d-accelerometer-and-digital-3d-gyroscope-stmicroelectronics.pdf> to write self-test code, but the Accelerometer and Gyroscope's data is still not in the correct...

Xie1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL6180X library's registers

Hi! I'm using the VL6180X with several libraries for a specific application. However, I have noticed that most of them configure some registers that are not detailed in the manufacturer's datasheet. Therefore, I would like to know what these register...

CRodr.7 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSM6DSR Gyro Zero Offset?

Dear Sir,In datasheet, it says that Angular rate zero-rate level is +/- 1dps,does it means that when the chip soldered on PCB and in flat stationary state, the expected value is +/- 1dps or close to +/- 15 counts for +/-2000dps scale?What is the min ...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhmfLQAQ.png
E-John by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos