STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 9 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Touchgfx simulation error

Hello everyone,I recently downloaded TouchGFX version 4.23.2 and tried running the example on my STM32F7508-DK. However, when I click the simulation button, I encounter these errors. Can anyone help me with this issue? I'm running TouchGFX on Windows...

rohamid by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

touchgfx external flash problem

Hi,I am using touchgfx with STM32H743 mcu. When i store the pictures(png) in internal flash everthing works fine but when i change the project from touchgfx for store pictures in the external flash(W25Q128, QSPI), colors are wrong for the whole scree...

Resolved! Cache memory seems to crash?

Gm, I am creating a scrollable list of items, and we want have an image for each one of the items in the list, I have created a code that always prints 12 images depending on the scrollContainer.getScrolledY() value. This is for memory saving. To dis...

I_ve_got_a_problem_0-1713857106438.png I_ve_got_a_problem_1-1713857222208.png

using imageconvert.out to generate image

I need to externally generate image for my project. as touchGFX documentation mentioned that I can do that using imageconvert.out. when I followed the instructions of how I should use the engine (https://support.touchgfx.com/docs/development/ui-devel...

Resolved! Textearea glitches (touchgfx)

Hello,I'm currently developing an application on a STM32H753VT6 with touchGFX and I have an issue with textAreas. Just to say that I'm using my personnal font ( size : 20/24/34 px). Each textArea has just one wildcard with a 17 chars size buffer. I'm...

0693W0000059ikzQAA.jpg 0693W0000059ilFQAQ.jpg 0693W0000059ij9QAA.jpg
AJT141 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

list layout west

How to put elements in list to the west? I set list direction WEST but it does not working.I found out that its not supported Maybe there is another way to put elements from east to west?

heyo_0-1715664006122.png
heyo by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos