MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Design confirmation with the IMU sensor

Hi Team, We have BHI160B BOSCH IMU sensor. We worked on it using STM32L053R8 board. We are able to read the Quaternions and calculating RPY. But now we are finding Yaw drift issue with that IMU. Is there any IMU sensor related to ST that doesn't get ...

VB.4 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can be ASILB-LIBRARY used with single ASM330LHB sensor?

Hello,we're considering to use ASM330LHB in the SIL2 functional safety application and we would like to use and take credit from ST's ASILB-LIBRARY. However ASILB-LIBRARY use-case as it's documented expects that two redundant senors will be employed....

Reading SFLP Data from ism330bx

I'm trying to extract the data Game Rotation Data from the ism330bx sensor. I'm just not quite sure, which setting to use for that. What I did so far:Setting the sensor for an ODR of 480Hz with a range of 4000dps and 8g.(ism330bx_reset(NULL)) (ism330...

Body motion Detection using LIS2DH/LIS3DH

Posted on September 08, 2015 at 14:18Dear All,I am writing a firmware that is supposed to detect if a body is moved for a certain time i.e. 3 seconds of continuous motion. I am using LIS3DH Accelerometer sensor. Here is the configuration registers v...

shady by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MEMSMIC1 32 kHz sample rate

Hi, When I input 32000 (32 kHz) into the AUDIO_IN_SMAPLE_FREQUENCY macro within cca02m2_conf.h The advanced tab within microphone properties is lost, not allowing me to select 32 kHz, 16 bit input. I have noted that when entering 48 kHz and 16 kHz as...

OceanPlumber_0-1723620194008.png

Calibration Method for IIS3DWB Accelerometer

Hi All,I’ve been reading up on accelerometer calibration and noticed that many application notes suggest using an ODR (Output Data Rate) of 100 Hz, gathering 5-10 seconds of raw data, and then applying a least squares method for calibration. However,...

stBob by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSM6DSO FIFO Pedometer

Hi guys,This has likely been covered before so please feel free to point me to it.I'm trying to set up the LSM6DSOX Pedometer to store count to FIFO, but having no luck.I am not using the Library, as it is not easily ported to my uC.Would anyone be a...

BenG142 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IMP23ABSU interface with microcontroller

Hello, I am working on integrating IMP23ABSU into my hardware. Hence, I reviewed the evaluation schematic (steval-stwinkt1b) to understand its setup. I have a few questions regarding the schematic, in addition to what has been answered here, it would...

Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 4.36.57 PM.png

Resolved! IMP23ABSU hardware interface

Hello, I have as project to use the STWINKT1B board and write my custom code to read IMP23ABSU sensor at its maximum capacity (80kHz). I understand the sensor output data is amplified by an op-amp and can be read with ADC input of the microcontroller...

NCatt1_0-1708425421292.png
NCatt.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos