MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM303AGR magnetometer will not pass self test

Hello,I have been battling with getting an LSM303AGR to pass the self test. The accelerometer is passing the self test and the values look reasonable (Z-axis ~1g), but the magnetometer will not pass. I have 2 STEVAL-MKI172V1 boards, both are showing ...

STHS34PF80 sensor latching to hot and cold bodies

Hi,I am working on a project to detect human presence. While testing I found that the TMOS sensor latches to a hot/cold body nearby and fails to detect humans. My measuring distance is only 6" - 10". Below is the debug of the issue I am facing with h...

sensor_latching.png

LSM6DSO32X and Changing the Full-Scale Range

I am a bit confused about changing the Gyroscope Full-Scale range during operation (dynamically).  Do I only need to change register CTRL2_G, or anything else too, to trigger a change to the Full-Scale range? What happens once I change the sensitivit...

Dude by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSO32X and INT1

If I am trying to use INT1 to indicate a "data-ready" event, does that result in a Low to High transition on the INT1 pin? Or a High to Low transition on the INT1 pin?  Does the line stay high indefinitely, until the data is read? What happens when n...

Dude by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH Tilt and upside down detection

Hi all,I'm trying to use the LIS3DH to detect if the object is in a non-safe position, i.e. standing on a slope (tilted) or in the upside down position and generates an interrupt if it's one of these. Setup:Y-axis pointing downwards in the stable pos...

STHS34PF80 Abnormal operation

When STHS34PF80 detects the human body for a period of time, TPRESENCE cannot fall back normally, and pres_flag is always 1。 code:

top_0-1711014368016.png
top by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LPSS22DF accuracy between -15°C and 60°C

HiI'm currently using your LPS22DFmodule to measure pressure and I saw in the datasheet that the temperature accuracy is  ±1.5 °C (T = 0 to 80°C). My working range is between -15°C and 60°C. Could you please give me the accuracy of this sensor in the...

ljm by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Vibration speed and acceleration in time domain

There are two parameters "Speed" and "Acceleration Peak" in time domain (using MotionSP library). What condition (e.g. frequency 10Hz - 1kHz use speed and Above 1kHz use acceleration peak) will be used Speed in time domain and Acc Peak in time domai...

0693W00000ANx4hQAD.png
JTam.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos